425 Avenue Road
The lot requires that you provide them with 30 days cancellation notice. This can be done by logging into your WhereiPark account and selecting an end date.
Book this spot
- You will pay $120.00 plus tax of $15.60 every month for use of this parking spot. You authorize monthly billing including, where applicable, billing on the credit card used to reserve this parking spot. Additionally, you authorize the Access Device Deposit and Security Deposit or fee to be charged to your credit card at the time your booking is approved. Where applicable and while your account is in good standing, when you provide requisite notice of termination i) the Access Device deposit will be refunded to the credit card after the device(s) is returned in working order and ii) your Security Deposit will be used as your last month's rent for the parking space upon notice.
- The minimum number of rental months (minimum rental period) for this spot is 3.
- The Landlord represents and warrants that they have the authority to lease out this parking space.
- The Landlord assumes no responsibility for any damage to person or property arising out of this rental.
- This rental cannot be sublet, assigned or transferred. The person renting the parking spot must be the same person registered to the account that books the spot.
- You agree to maintain in good standing insurance, that is compliant with the jurisdiction in which the parking lot is located, for the vehicle(s) that uses parking in connection with this Parking Contract.
- Extended storage of vehicles is not permitted. Vehicles left in the facility for longer than two weeks without being moved shall be considered abandoned and shall be subject to ticketing or removal.
- Aside from the minimum rental period (as noted above), either party may terminate this agreement at any time by providing thirty (30) days written notice to the other party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that your parking at the building represents a security concern, in the sole discretion of the Landlord, you waive the thirty (30) day notice period and your parking can be terminated with immediate effect.
- You waive and covenant not to assert any claims or allegations of any nature whatsoever against WhereiPark, its affiliates, its partners, or their respective directors, officers, employees or agents (collectively, the "WhereiPark Parties") arising out of or in any way relating to your use of this parking spot, the Site, the Services, the Content or the materials contained in or accessible through the Site. Furthermore, WhereiPark shall not be responsible for injury, theft, vandalism, weather related damage, damage resulting from a third party, acts of god that damages or impairs property and/or gives rise to liability.
- You give SafelyStay Inc. permission to perform due diligence on my party including criminal background checks. SafelyStay Inc.'s Terms of Service are available here.
- The WhereiPark Parties are not responsible for any injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs suffered by or in respect of your use of this parking spot.
- You voluntarily release the WhereiPark Parties from any claims, demands or causes of action of every kind and nature, including without limitation relating to injury or damage to property, which are in any way connected to your rental and/or use of this parking spot. If, despite these terms, it is found that the WhereiPark Parties (or any of them) are liable for any damages whatsoever, then such liability shall be limited to the value of WhereiPark’s comprehensive general liability insurance coverage.
Schedule A: Additional Terms
a. The Customer agrees to accept any parking space designated by Where I Park or the Owner from time to time and further agrees to use the said parking space for the purpose of automobile parking only, and to pay for the space at the said rate.
b. The Customer further agrees, if required by Where I Park or the Owner, to affix an identification sticker or decal in a position designated by Where I Park or the Owner on each automobile parked pursuant to this agreement, such sticker or decal to be supplied by Where I Park or the Owner.
c. It is understood and agreed that neither Where I Park nor the Owner nor any of their servants and agents, nor anyone for whom Where I Park or the Owner may in law be responsible, shall be responsible for any damage which may occur to the Customer's automobile(s) by any means whatsoever, including damage or loss by fire, theft, and/or gross negligence. Further, it is understood and agreed that neither Where I Park nor the Owner, nor any of their servants and agents, nor anyone for whom Where I Park or the Owner may in law be responsible shall be liable to the Customer or any person accompanying the Customer for injury or death suffered by the Customer or such other person while in the parking facilities which may occur by any means whatsoever including the gross negligence of Where I Park or the Owner.
d. The Customer agrees that she/he will use the space allotted for parking only and will not wash, polish or repair her/his automobile(s) in the parking facilities, nor use the parking space for storage. The Customer further agrees not to obstruct the exits and the entrances to the parking facilities.