Monthly Parking in San Diego
Find monthly parking spots in San Diego using this interactive map
Exact Location Parking SearchSearch the exact address, close to which you want to find monthly parking. WhereiPark will display parking spots that are in close proximity to your location of choice. Use this search field to find monthly parking in San Diego or anywhere in the US.
Monthly Parking Rates in San Diego
Book Monthly Parking in San Diego
Spots near San Diego
Find Monthly Parking Close to San DiegoBrowse pages below to find parking offers in other locations in or close to San Diego.
Other WhereiPark Cities
Information About Parking in San Diego
San Diego Parking Statistics
- There were 35.8 million visitors to San Diego in 2018
- San Diego unbundles the cost of parking from the cost of housing, meaning that the cost of parking must be paid separately and optional from the purchase price or rent of a home.
- A maximum parking ratio of 1.0 space per unit was adopted for multi-family residential in downtown San Diego
- Parking tickets in San Diego can range from $40 to $140 based on the infraction and how quickly you pay it off
- There were 1.8 vehicles per household in San Diego
San Diego Parking FAQs
1. How do I book a parking spot in San Diego via WhereiPark?
Booking a parking spot in San Diego could not be easier. Simply enter your desired location into the search bar and a map of all the monthly parking options nearby will pop up. Click on each marker on the map to see the available spots and their listing details. Once you've found a spot you wish to book, click book and you will be prompted to either sign into your account, or create one. Once you've entered contact info, vehicle info, and payment info, the lot’s owner will confirm the booking and send you instructions on how to access your new parking spot.
2. What are the advantages of monthly parking?
The advantages of paying for monthly parking are many: foremost, you can avoid the time-consuming and frustrating task of the daily search for parking. You can also likely secure a better rate by committing to a month of parking as opposed to a day or a few hours of parking. And, you can say goodbye to parking tickets as you won't have to constantly feed the meter.
3. How much is parking in San Diego?
The price of parking varies on the length, location, and amenities of the parking space. Monthly parking can range anywhere from $40 to $400 depending on whether it's reserved or unreserved, covered or uncovered, 24/7 or not, etc. Day parking can range from $15-$35.
4. Is there free parking in San Diego?
Parking meters are usually enforced from Monday to Friday between 6am-8pm and are free outside of the hours between 6am-8pm.