Monthly Parking in San Diego
Monthly Parking Rates in San DiegoThe current rates for monthly parking can vary. Compare rates in the table below and book a parking spot that suits your budget.
Book Monthly Parking in San DiegoReview the available monthly parking options in San Diego in the table below. Find the perfect parking space that meets your requirements. If you can't find a suitable parking option at the moment, check back later as new parking spots are being added weekly!
Information About Parking in San Diego
San Diego’s ‘brand’ is built on a blend of its sun-soaked lifestyle and laid back people. However, with over 1.4 million residents and over 35 million visitors every year, San Diego’s parking situation isn’t always so laid back. It makes the already daunting task of finding a parking space even harder. Luckily, WhereiPark makes finding a space easy without having to circle lots, ask around, and browse a bunch of random online sites. WhereiPark aggregates all the affordable and secure parking spaces in the area and lays it out on a single interactive map where you can review all details of the lot and book a space.
San Diego Parking Statistics
- There were 35.8 million visitors to San Diego in 2018
- San Diego unbundles the cost of parking from the cost of housing, meaning that the cost of parking must be paid separately and optional from the purchase price or rent of a home.
- A maximum parking ratio of 1.0 space per unit was adopted for multi-family residential in downtown San Diego
- Parking tickets in San Diego can range from $40 to $140 based on the infraction and how quickly you pay it off
- There were 1.8 vehicles per household in San Diego