Monthly Parking in Pittsburgh
View monthly parking spots in Pittsburgh using this interactive map
Search Near Your Exact LocationUse our search tool to find the best monthly parking options near your Pittsburgh location. Input the exact address and browse parking spots that are closest to your area. Find monthly parking in Pittsburgh or anywhere else in the US in just a few clicks.
Monthly Parking Rates in Pittsburgh
Book Monthly Parking in Pittsburgh
Spots near Pittsburgh
Other WhereiPark Cities
Information About Parking in Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh Parking Statistics
- Pittsburgh has the seventh most congested urban centre in the US
- Pittsburghers spend an average of more than five days a year sitting in traffic
- According to Inrix, the average daily delay on the Pittsburgh Parkway is 18 minutes. Over the course of a year, thats’s three days
- The so-called Pittsburgh Left occurs when two drivers meet at an intersection and there is not a left turn lane or arrow. One driver is going straight and the other has indicated they would like to turn left. The driver going straight allows the left-turning driver (with a wave of a hand or flashing of the lights) to go ahead of him in order to alleviate traffic that may have built up behind the left-turning driver
- Pittsburgh is the most populous (and the northernmost) city in the interstate region known as Appalachia
- Pittsburgh Parking Authority made over $9.9 million in 2017 on parking tickets alone
Pittsburgh Parking FAQs
1. How much is parking in Pittsburgh?
Hourly parking can range from $3 to $12 per hour while monthly parking can range anywhere between $160 to $360. These prices differ based on the amenities offered and location of the lot.
2. Is there free parking in Pittsburgh?
Parking is free on Sundays as well as after 6pm Monday through Saturday at metered downtown street spots.
3. How do I book a parking spot in Pittsburgh via WhereiPark?
Booking a parking spot with WhereiPark is simple. Search the location you're looking for parking on our home page. Once you've clicked search, you'll see an interactive map with markers that denote the available parking options in your area. Click on each marker to review details of each listing. Browse your options until you find one that suits your needs, then click on the booking link. You’ll then be prompted to either log in or create a account. Once you have an account, simply enter payment information, contact information, select a start date, and book! Once your booking is confirmed by the lot owner, you’ll receive full instructions on how to access the space.
4. What are the advantages of monthly parking?
In a city like Pittsburgh where roads aren't aligned as a traditional street grid (due to natural landscapes), navigating to find parking won't be easy. Monthly parking takes care of that for you so you don't have to circle around various streets looking for parking. Also, committing to a few month's of parking is usually more cost-effective in the long-term as opposed to paying for daily or hourly parking. Another advantage of monthly parking is that you can prioritize the amenities that matter to you before you book a space (ie. reserved vs. unreserved, covered vs. uncovered, 24/7 vs. daytime monthly parking, etc).