Monthly Parking in Montreal
Monthly Parking Rates in MontrealThe monthly parking rates in Montreal can vary from $180 to $400 based on location and amenities. Review available parking options below and book a spot that works best for your budget.
Book Monthly Parking in MontrealReview monthly parking offers in Montreal that are currently available for rent. Check details for each offer and book the perfect parking space that meets your criteria. Can't find the right option now? Check back soon as new parking spots are added every week.
|800 Rue du Square Victoria||Rue du Square Victoria Rue Saint-Jacques||$400.09||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|720 Rue Saint Maurice||Rue Saint Maurice y Rue Saint Henri||$317.39||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|800 Rue du Square Victoria||Rue du Square Victoria Rue Saint-Jacques||$273.97||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|1010 Rue de la Gauchetière Ouest||Rue de la Gauchetière Ouest y Rue de la Cathédrale||$258.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
Information About Parking in Montreal
Montreal has more people commuting into work with their cars than Toronto - Canada's largest city. Montreal has 1.5 cars for every person. And, Montreal has a commute time that's 7 minutes longer than the national average. Montreal is a huge city that relies heavily on cars as their primary form of transportation. WhereiPark makes it even easier to rely on the car as we make it easier to park your car. While street parking does exist within the city, finding a space can be tough, and most metered spots have a 2 hour max. Paying for a monthly parking spot is often more cost-effective than expensive daily rates or risking a ticket that will on average cost you about $80.
Montreal Parking Statistics
- 69.1% people of from Montreal use a car, truck, or van as their main form of transportation (roughly 2% higher than Toronto) even though the average commute distance for Montrealans are shorter
- Montreal's average commute is 7 minutes longer than the national average of 29 minutes at 36 minutes
- Parking illegally in Montreal can you a ticket that will cost anywhere from $79 to $308
- The number of cars and SUVs exceeded 1.9 million in 2018. This means that there are 1.5 cars for every person in Montreal
- Over 1.2 million people in Montreal take their cars to work while only 415,705 people use public transit