Portland, OR Monthly Parking
Interactive Map of Monthly Parking Offers in Portland
Exact Location Parking SearchPut in the exact address, close to which you want to find monthly parking. WhereIPark will return parking spots that are in close proximity to your area of interest. Use this search field to find monthly parking in Portland or anywhere in the US or Canada.
Monthly Parking Costs in Portland
Monthly Parking Offers In or Near Portland
|3419 SE 56th Ave||$240.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|2843 SE Division St||$117.60||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|685 SE Belmont St||$220.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|523 SW 13th Avenue||SW Alder St / SW 14th Ave||$160.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|1221 NW Marshall Street||$260.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|2270 NW Savier Street||$250.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|714 Northeast Hancock Street||$180.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|355 Grand Boulevard||$120.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
Spots near Portland
|3419 SE 56th Ave||$240.0|
|2843 SE Division St||$117.6|
|685 SE Belmont St||$220.0|
|SW Alder St / SW 14th Ave||523 SW 13th Avenue||$160.0|
|1221 NW Marshall Street||$260.0|
|2270 NW Savier Street||$250.0|
|714 Northeast Hancock Street||$180.0|
|355 Grand Boulevard||$120.0|
View Monthly Parking Close to PortlandFollow the links below to find monthly parking options in other destinations in or around Portland
Other WhereiPark Cities
What you need to know about Monthly Parking in Portland, OR
Portland Parking Statistics
- The average daily parking cost in Portland is $15
- There are approximately 8,500 parking meters in Portland
- There were 11,419,406 parking meter transactions in 2014 and 2015.
- On a typical workday, a peak of 85% of parking spaces are occupied
- Turnover of on-street parking spaces is relatively low, with average length of stays ranging from 2.5 hours to 3.5 hours
- Building permit data for mixed use buildings show that developers built one stall for every two new residential units
Portland Parking FAQs
1. How much should I expect to pay in Portland for monthly parking?
You should expect to pay about $200-$250 for monthly parking in Portland. Rates will vary by lot and based on the area of the city you need to buy parking space in. Use the WhereiPark map to get exact rates for each neighborhood and lot.
2. Is there free parking anywhere in Portland?
There is a lot of free parking available after 7 pm and before 8 am in Portland. During the day, metered parking regulations are enforced. There are still a few opportunities to park for free in Portland. This includes spaces downtown. For example, there is some free parking available at Smart Park, about 0.4 miles from the city’s core. But during the working day, it’s far more reliable to use monthly parking spaces.
3. What is a standard length of a parking contract in Portland?
Parking contract lengths vary widely in Portland. Make sure you check the specific terms offered at each lot.
4. How can I book parking through WhereiPark?
Booking monthly parking through WhereiPark is easy. All you need to do is: Sign up for a WhereiPark account. Start searching for the best parking space for you. Click “purchase for…” and fill out the necessary information Wait for an email response If there is a space available, you will be sent instructions and charged for the space. If there is no space available, you’ll be notified by email and you won’t be charged.