Monthly Parking in Philadelphia
Interactive Map of Monthly Parking Offers in Philadelphia
Search Near Exact AddressSearch the exact address near which you are looking to find a monthly parking. Our platform will display parking spots that are available for rent near your area of interest. Use our search tool to find monthly parking in Philadelphia or anywhere in North America.
Monthly Parking Rates in Philadelphia
Book Monthly Parking in Philadelphia
|777 South Broad||$305.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|777 South Broad||$205.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|3131 Walnut St||$255.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|3131 Walnut St||$280.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|3601 Market St.||Market and N 38th St.||$275.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|450 North 18th Street||$200.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
View Monthly Parking Nearby PhiladelphiaCheck these pages to view parking rental offers in other destinations in or around Philadelphia.
Other WhereiPark Cities
Information About Parking in Philadelphia
Philadelphia Parking Statistics
- Philadelphia has 2,172,896 parking spaces in total - that’s 3.2 spaces per household.
- 68.4% of these spaces are off-street parking, while 20.4% are on-street, and 11.2% are in parking garages.
- The monthly average cost of a parking space is around $300.
- Parking tickets range from $26 to $301, and 4,900 tickets are written every day. Over $50 million in tickets is collected by the city annually.
- 69% of Philadelphia residents own at least one car.
- Just over half of commuters drive to work, one of the lowest proportions nationwide.
Philadelphia Parking FAQs
1. What are the advantages of monthly parking?
Monthly parking comes with great benefits; you can avoid the rush and frustration of searching for daily parking by planning ahead and finding a monthly spot that suits your needs and fits your budget. Monthly parking is often cheaper than paying daily rates, and ensures you avoid costly tickets. It also allows you access to more convenient locations and higher end, serviced or covered lots.
2. How do I book a parking spot in Philadelphia via WhereiPark?
You can book a parking spot in Philadelphia with WhereiPark quickly and securely. Take a look at our interactive map, and search your preferred area for available spaces. Open spots are shown by markers, and the full listing details can be found by clicking on a marker. Once you’ve found a parking spot you wish to book, all you have to do is click the booking link. You’ll need to log in or create your free account with us (ensuring your vehicle details are entered correctly, to avoid issues when using the space). Choose your required start date, enter payment details, then submit the booking. As soon as the lot confirms the booking, they will send you full instructions on how to access the space.
3. How much is monthly parking in Philadelphia?
Monthly parking costs in Philadelphia range from $115 to $500, depending on location, amenities and other factors. Time of day or year can sometimes affect price, especially in a city with tough winters like Philadelphia.
4. Is there free parking in Philadelphia?
Residents of Philadelphia can get a parking permit which allows them to park for free in specially designated areas. If you’re not a resident though, there are still a few places you can go. There are 24 free neighborhood parking lots dotted across the city. Loading zones are free to use for 30 minutes. Center City has free parking every Wednesday after 5pm. And every Saturday between Thanksgiving and Christmas, parking is free in all metered spaces.