New York, NY Monthly Parking
Interactive Map of Monthly Parking Offers in New York
Search for Monthly Parking Near Your Exact AddressEnter the exact address of the location in New York, near which you want to find monthly parking. Our platform will find parking spots that are in close proximity to your location of choice.
Monthly Parking Rates in New York
Book Monthly Parking in New York
Spots near New York
Other WhereiPark Cities
What you need to know about Monthly Parking in New York City
New York Parking Statistics
- New York City has millions of free parking spaces
- But they also have 81,875 metered spaces
- The Upper East Side alone made $19,812,010 in parking tickets in 2016
- Staten Island and Eastern Queens have the least ticketed parking in the city.
New York Parking FAQs
1. Is there free parking anywhere in New York City?
Yes, free parking in New York City is quite common. The only issue is that might not always be the case. Free parking is a controversial topic in the infamously crowded city. While finding a free parking space is easy, finding a free parking space without a car already in it is quite a challenge. If you want reliable access to parking during the working day, it makes more sense to buy monthly parking.
2. What is the standard length of a parking contract in New York City?
You can get parking contracts of varying lengths in New York City. You can check the information on many different car lots and compare them.
3. How can I book parking through WhereiPark?
Booking parking space through WhereiPark is easy. You just need to set up an account and start browsing. You can use our map and search function to find the ideal parking space for you. Once you find your ideal space, you just need to click through and fill in your payment information. Then, when the owner confirms there’s still space, you’ll be sent a confirmation email with instructions. You’ll also be charged for your new space.
4. How much does it cost to park a car in New York City?
The Parking Authority reports that the average cost of New York monthly parking is $430. Costs are higher in the West Village and Upper West Side. In most other neighborhoods, parking is cheaper.