Monthly Parking in Minneapolis
Interactive Map of Monthly Parking Offers in Minneapolis
Search for Monthly Parking Near Your Exact AddressEnter the exact address of the location in Minneapolis, near which you want to find monthly parking. Our platform will find parking spots that are in close proximity to your location of choice.
Monthly Parking Rates in Minneapolis
Book Monthly Parking in Minneapolis
|517 S Marquette Ave||$290.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
Other WhereiPark Cities
Minneapolis Parking Statistics
- There are roughly 1.35 vehicles for every household in Minneapolis
- Minneapolis has roughly 7664 people per square mile
- Population of Minneapolis (Twin Cities) has grown 8% from 2,849,567 in 2010 to 3,075,563 in 2017
- Those between the ages of 15 and 34 have the highest rates of transit use while commuter riders skew to older age ranges
- The curb in front of the low brick apartments at 3105 Girard Av. S. is the city’s No. 1 parking trap. Officers handed out 1,086 tickets there in 2013 — far more than at any other address in the city
- The City of Minneapolis operates approximately 8,000 on-street metered spaces located throughout the city.
- Parking revenue for Minneapolis was $5.2 million in 2013
Minneapolis Parking FAQs
1. How much is parking in Minneapolis?
Monthly parking differs based on the amenities offered and location of the lot. Monthly parking in Minneapolis can range anywhere from $55 to $340 while street parking can range from $0.25 to $2.75 per hour.
2. Is parking free on Sundays in Minneapolis?
Parking is no longer free on weekends in downtown Minneapolis.
3. Is street parking free in Minneapolis?
Street parking is FREE on most holidays. The list of holidays include: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, President's Day, Memorial Day Independence Day, Labor Day, Indigenous Peoples Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day (and the day after Thanksgiving), Christmas Day
4. What are the advantages of monthly parking?
There are many advantages to booking a monthly parking space. It's often more cost-effective when compared to hourly or daily parking. Also, since you booked the space in advance, you don't ever have to spend time looking for a space so it'll be convenient and time-efficient. Booking a monthly space also allows you to prioritize the factors of parking that matter to you most (ie. reserved vs. unreserved, covered vs. uncovered, etc)