Monthly Parking in Minneapolis
Finding an affordable and convenient Minneapolis monthly parking spot is easy with WhereiPark. Forget about circling streets, hunting for spaces, and investigating dozens of potential garages. Using our free, simple tool, you can find Minneapolis monthly parking options, search for the best rates, and book your monthly parking, all in one place. All you have to do is click on a location to view your options! So whether you’re worried about location, cost, security, amenities, or something else entirely, we have a space for you. Booking Minneapolis monthly parking with WhereiPark is intuitive, cost-effective and most importantly simple.
Monthly Parking Rates in MinneapolisThe monthly parking rates in Minneapolis range from $55 to $340. Compare best parking rates on our website and book parking at a price that works best for you.
Book Monthly Parking in MinneapolisReview monthly parking offers in Minneapolis that are available at the moment and select the right spot that meets your requirements. If you can't find a good parking option now, check back later as new parking spots become available in Minneapolis every month.
Address: 465 N Syndicate Street
Type: Monthly Parking
Minneapolis Parking Statistics
- There are roughly 1.35 vehicles for every household in Minneapolis
- Minneapolis has roughly 7664 people per square mile
- Population of Minneapolis (Twin Cities) has grown 8% from 2,849,567 in 2010 to 3,075,563 in 2017
- Those between the ages of 15 and 34 have the highest rates of transit use while commuter riders skew to older age ranges
- The curb in front of the low brick apartments at 3105 Girard Av. S. is the city’s No. 1 parking trap. Officers handed out 1,086 tickets there in 2013 — far more than at any other address in the city
- The City of Minneapolis operates approximately 8,000 on-street metered spaces located throughout the city.
- Parking revenue for Minneapolis was $5.2 million in 2013
Minneapolis Parking FAQs
Street parking is FREE on most holidays. The list of holidays include: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, President's Day, Memorial Day Independence Day, Labor Day, Indigenous Peoples Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day (and the day after Thanksgiving), Christmas Day
Parking is no longer free on weekends in downtown Minneapolis.
There are many advantages to booking a monthly parking space. It's often more cost-effective when compared to hourly or daily parking. Also, since you booked the space in advance, you don't ever have to spend time looking for a space so it'll be convenient and time-efficient. Booking a monthly space also allows you to prioritize the factors of parking that matter to you most (ie. reserved vs. unreserved, covered vs. uncovered, etc)
Monthly parking differs based on the amenities offered and location of the lot. Monthly parking in Minneapolis can range anywhere from $55 to $340 while street parking can range from $0.25 to $2.75 per hour.