Monthly Parking in Miami
Interactive Map of Monthly Parking Offers in Miami
Search for Monthly Parking Near Your Exact AddressEnter the exact address of the location in Miami, near which you want to find monthly parking. Our platform will find parking spots that are in close proximity to your location of choice.
Monthly Parking Rates in Miami
Book Monthly Parking in Miami
Spots near Miami
Other WhereiPark Cities
Information About Parking in Miami
Miami Parking Statistics
- Miami is the sixth densest city in the US
- Miami Parking Authority manages over 49,000 parking spaces
- Parking made up 5% of the city’s revenue in 2016
- The Miami Design District has some of the city’s most affordable parking. The City View Garage (Northeast 38th Street and First Avenue) and the Museum Garage (Northeast 41st St) is $3 for four hours and $5 for valet parking.
Miami Parking FAQs
1. What are the advantages of monthly parking?
There are many advantages of Monthly Parking. You will save time and frustration in searching for a spot and it’s cost-effective to commit to a month or two of parking as opposed to paying for daily or hourly parking.
2. How much is monthly parking in Miami?
Monthly parking prices vary based on the different features it has (ie. Is the lot reserved or unreserved, covered or uncovered, 24/7 or between a set time, etc.) Prices can range from $100 to $290 per month.
3. Is there free parking in Miami?
Downtown Miami has some of the most expensive parking in Miami. If you’re looking for a quick stop, Miami Parking Authority garages are free for the first 30-minutes.
4. How do I book a parking space in Miami via WhereiPark?
Booking a parking spot through WhereiPark is easy. First, you need to know the location you’re searching in. You can browse our map or search by a specific address or area. You’ll see markers pop up on the map near your chosen location; these represent the available parking spots. Simply click on a marker for more information about the listing. Once you have found the spot you want, you need to either log in or create a free account, making sure to enter your vehicle details correctly. Then click to book the spot, selecting your chosen start date, and enter payment information to confirm the booking. Once your booking is complete, the lot owner will confirm space availability and approve or deny the booking, sending you an email with instructions on how to use your new space.
5. Is metered parking free on Sundays in Miami?
No. Metered parking in downtown Miami is not free and is enforced until midnight.