Monthly Parking in Vancouver
View monthly parking spots in Vancouver using this interactive map
Search Near Your Exact LocationUse our search tool to find the best monthly parking options near your Vancouver location. Input the exact address and browse parking spots that are closest to your area. Find monthly parking in Vancouver or anywhere in Canada in just a few clicks.
Monthly Parking Rates in Vancouver
Book Monthly Parking in Vancouver
Spots near Vancouver
Find Monthly Parking in Other Locations Nearby VancouverCheck these links to find monthly parking in other locations in or around Vancouver
Other WhereiPark Cities
Vancouver Parking Statistics
- There are over a million commuters in Vancouver
- 67.6% of commuters use cars, trucks, or vans as their form of transportation while 21.4% take public transit
- Parking meters generated $50 million (2016) while the tickets issued in 2015 brought the city another $17 million
- If your parking ticket was $70 and you paid it within 14 days, you could’ve saved 50 per cent, which amounts to $35. But starting in 2017, that discount has been reduced to 40 per cent, so now the minimum payment is $42, which is a 20 per cent increase.
- The average Vancouver commute is 28.4 minutes
Vancouver Parking FAQs
1. How much is parking in Vancouver?
Hourly parking in downtown Vancouver can range from $1 to $7 per hour. While monthly parking rates can range from $100 to $500 based on the location and amenities of the lot.
2. What time is street parking free in Vancouver?
Parking meters are in effect from 9am to 10pm, 7 days a week, including holidays. Any hours outside that are considered free.
3. What are the advantages of monthly parking?
There are many advantages of monthly parking. You save time and frustration in looking for a parking space. Committing to a monthly spot is usually more cost-effective than paying for daily or hourly parking. And arranging a monthly spot also means that you can prioritize the factors of the lot that are important to you (ie. reserved vs. unreserved, access-controlled or public, covered vs. uncovered, etc)
4. Is it legal to sleep in your car in Vancouver?
It is legal to sleep in cars parked on most public property between the hours of 9:30 p.m. and 6:30 a.m. It is also legal to use camp stoves and small cooking devices, as long as they are used in a safe manner and in conditions that do not place any person, property or structure in danger.
5. How long can you park on streets in Vancouver?
There is a 3-hour maximum for street parking.