Monthly Parking in Calgary
View monthly parking spots in Calgary using this interactive map
Search Near Your Exact LocationUse our search tool to find the best monthly parking options near your Calgary location. Input the exact address and browse parking spots that are closest to your area. Find monthly parking in Calgary or anywhere in Canada in just a few clicks.
Monthly Parking Rates in Calgary
Book Monthly Parking in Calgary
|1501 McLeod Trail SE||McLeod Trail SE and 15 Ave SE||$165.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|1331 McLeod Trail SE||MacLeod Trail SE and 13 Ave SE||$295.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|1140 10th Ave SW||10 Ave SW and 11 St. SW||$195.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|725 9th Ave SW||9 Ave SW and 6 St. SW||$380.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|840 7th Ave SW||7 Ave SW and 7 St. SW||$465.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|310 6th Ave SW||6 Ave SW and 2 St. SW||$640.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
Spots near Calgary
|McLeod Trail SE and 15 Ave SE||1501 McLeod Trail SE||$165.0|
|MacLeod Trail SE and 13 Ave SE||1331 McLeod Trail SE||$295.0|
|10 Ave SW and 11 St. SW||1140 10th Ave SW||$195.0|
|9 Ave SW and 6 St. SW||725 9th Ave SW||$380.0|
|7 Ave SW and 7 St. SW||840 7th Ave SW||$465.0|
|6 Ave SW and 2 St. SW||310 6th Ave SW||$640.0|
Find Monthly Parking in Other Locations Nearby CalgaryCheck these links to find monthly parking in other locations in or around Calgary
Other WhereiPark Cities
Calgary Parking Statistics
- Calgary is Canada's fourth largest city with a population of 1.33 million people
- A Calgary Parking Authority ticket costs $75 but drops to $40 if paid within 10 days
- 76.8% use a car, truck, or van as their primary form of transportation when commuting
- The median commuting distance for Calgarians is 9km
- The average Calgary commute takes 27 minutes
- The Calgary Parking Authority has 6800 on-street stalls, 8100 off-street stalls, and has recorded $87 million of revenue (2018)
Calgary Parking FAQs
1. Is parking free in Calgary today?
Parking by the Calgary Parking Authority offers FREE street parking on Sunday and after 6pm everyday.
2. How much does it cost to park downtown Calgary?
Parking rates in downtown Calgary can vary based on location and amenities. Although you can find spaces that go for $100/month, that is likely outside of the city and aren't necessarily secure or covered. Downtown parking spaces can be priced at anywhere from $250/month to $500/month. The median monthly rate in downtown Calgary is US$439.93.
3. How much is a parking ticket in Calgary?
A Calgary Parking Authority ticket costs $75 but drops to $40 if paid within 10 days.
4. How do I pay for parking in Calgary?
To pay for Calgary Parking Authority parking spaces you can download the VPM App (Virtual Pay Machine) and pay on your phone with a credit card. If you're looking for a monthly parking space you can browse, book, and pay for a space all on whereipark.com
5. What are the advantages of monthly parking?
There are many advantages of monthly parking: saved time and frustration in searching for a spot, convenience, and cost-effective. Booking a reliable monthly spot also ensures you avoid unexpected parking tickets. Arranging a monthly spot also means you can prioritize the factors that most concern you, like security.