301 Minor Ave N (Reserved Spot) Seattle, WA - Monthly Parking Space
3 other people recently viewed this lot
The lot requires that you provide them with 30 days cancellation notice. This can be done by logging into your WhereiPark account and selecting an end date.
Book this spot
Sorry, there are no spots available at this lot. Notify me when spots are available
- You will pay $275.00 every month for use of this parking spot. You authorize monthly billing including, where applicable, billing on the credit card used to reserve this parking spot. Additionally, you authorize the Access Device Deposit and Security Deposit or fee to be charged to your credit card at the time your booking is approved. Where applicable and while your account is in good standing, when you provide requisite notice of termination i) the Access Device deposit will be refunded to the credit card after the device(s) is returned in working order and ii) your Security Deposit will be used as your last month's rent for the parking space upon notice.
- The minimum number of rental months (minimum rental period) for this spot is 3.
- The Landlord represents and warrants that they have the authority to lease out this parking space.
- The Landlord assumes no responsibility for any damage to person or property arising out of this rental.
- This rental cannot be sublet, assigned or transferred. The person renting the parking spot must be the same person registered to the account that books the spot.
- You agree to maintain in good standing insurance, that is compliant with the jurisdiction in which the parking lot is located, for the vehicle(s) that uses parking in connection with this Parking Contract.
- Extended storage of vehicles is not permitted. Vehicles left in the facility for longer than two weeks without being moved shall be considered abandoned and shall be subject to ticketing or removal.
- Aside from the minimum rental period (as noted above), either party may terminate this agreement at any time by providing thirty (30) days written notice to the other party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that your parking at the building represents a security concern, in the sole discretion of the Landlord, you waive the thirty (30) day notice period and your parking can be terminated with immediate effect.
- You waive and covenant not to assert any claims or allegations of any nature whatsoever against WhereiPark, its affiliates, its partners, or their respective directors, officers, employees or agents (collectively, the "WhereiPark Parties") arising out of or in any way relating to your use of this parking spot, the Site, the Services, the Content or the materials contained in or accessible through the Site. Furthermore, WhereiPark shall not be responsible for injury, theft, vandalism, weather related damage, damage resulting from a third party, acts of god that damages or impairs property and/or gives rise to liability.
- You give SafelyStay Inc. permission to perform due diligence on my party including criminal background checks. SafelyStay Inc.'s Terms of Service are available here.
- The WhereiPark Parties are not responsible for any injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs suffered by or in respect of your use of this parking spot.
- You voluntarily release the WhereiPark Parties from any claims, demands or causes of action of every kind and nature, including without limitation relating to injury or damage to property, which are in any way connected to your rental and/or use of this parking spot. If, despite these terms, it is found that the WhereiPark Parties (or any of them) are liable for any damages whatsoever, then such liability shall be limited to the value of WhereiPark’s comprehensive general liability insurance coverage.
12. Notwithstanding paragraph #1 herein, for employees of Wireless Advocates LLC, the payment of monthly parking fees and any required deposits shall not be paid by you but by Wireless Advocates LLC.