Monthly Parking in Detroit
Interactive Map of Monthly Parking Offers in Detroit
Search for Monthly Parking Near Your Exact AddressEnter the exact address of the location in Detroit, near which you want to find monthly parking. Our platform will find parking spots that are in close proximity to your location of choice.
Monthly Parking Rates in Detroit
Book Monthly Parking in Detroit
|298 Walker Road||$80.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|222 Bagley St||$200.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|1326 Brush St||$200.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
Other WhereiPark Cities
Detroit Parking Statistics
- According to a new report from small business resource AdvisorSmith, Detroit is the #7 fastest shrinking large city in the United States.
- The average price of a monthly parking space in Detroit is $145 per month.
- Detroit is dubbed the Motor City for a reason. Detroit was home to the first mile of concrete highway, the first four-way three color traffic light, and the world’s first urban freeway.
- Detroit's theater district is the second largest in the country—bested only by New York City.
- The 72-floor Marriott at the Renaissance Center in Detroit is the tallest hotel in North America.
Detroit Parking FAQs
1. How do I book a monthly parking space in Detroit via WhereiPark?
Easy! Go onto our home page (whereipark.com), search the area you're looking for parking in the search bar, browse the options, click the lot you prefer, enter information, and click book!
2. Is there free parking in Detroit?
Free parking is hard to come by in Detroit. However, you can park your car at the MGM Grand Detroit Casino, where the parking garage offers 24/7 free parking. And an option for the weekend is at the Eastern Market Sheds. Parking in this structure is free during market hours 7 AM – 4 PM.
3. How much is monthly parking in Detroit?
The average price of a monthly parking space is $145 per month, however this is dependent on the features of the lot (ie. Reserved vs. unreserved, 24/7, access-controlled vs. public, covered vs. uncovered, etc).