Monthly Parking in Cleveland
View monthly parking spots in Cleveland using this interactive map
Search Near Your Exact LocationUse our search tool to find the best monthly parking options near your Cleveland location. Find monthly parking in Cleveland or anywhere in the US in just a few clicks.
Monthly Parking Rates in Cleveland
Book Monthly Parking in Cleveland
Spots near Cleveland
Other WhereiPark Cities
Information About Parking in Cleveland
Cleveland Parking Statistics
- Flexible spending accounts allow commuters to use pre-tax dollars to pay for their transit and parking costs
- GCRTA’s “Smile and Ride Free” Trolleys offer a quick free free way to get around Downtown Cleveland. You can also use the Transit App to get real-time information about trolley arrival times.
- 70.1% drive their own car alone, 10.2% carpool with others, 10.1% take mass transit
- A parking ticket in Cleveland can range from $25 to $250 based on the infraction. ie. parking in a handicap space when you're not permitted can get you a ticket for $250
- There are 1.19 vehicles for every household in Cleveland
Cleveland Parking FAQs
1. How much does it cost to park at Cleveland Airport?
In the CLE Smart Parking Garage, the rate is $17.00 per day for short-term parking, and $13.00 per day after 72-hours. The Red Lot parking rate is $13.00 daily and the Orange and Blue Lot parking rate is $11.00 daily
2. How much is monthly parking in Cleveland?
Monthly parking in Cleveland can range in prices between $60-$300 and is dependent on the different amenities the lot has to offer (ie. reserved vs. unreserved, covered vs. uncovered, 24/7 vs. hourly, etc).
3. Is there free parking in Cleveland?
Metered parking is free from 6 p.m. to 7 a.m. Monday through Friday and all day Saturday, Sunday.
4. What are the advantages of monthly parking?
There are many advantages to monthly parking. The first advantage is that you don't have to spend time circling lots looking for a parking space. Second, committing to a monthly parking spot as opposed to daily our hourly parking is typically cheaper in the long-run. Thirdly, arranging a monthly spot also means you can prioritize the factors that most concern you, like security.