Monthly Parking in Cleveland
Monthly Parking Rates in ClevelandCurrently the parking rates in Cleveland can vary. Review available parking options below and book a spot that works best for your budget.
Book Monthly Parking in ClevelandReview monthly parking offers in Cleveland that are currently available for rent. Review details for each offer and book your perfect parking spot. Can't find the right option now? Check back soon as new parking spots are added in Cleveland every week.
Information About Parking in Cleveland
Downtown Cleveland boasts more transportation options than anywhere else in Ohio. The NineTwelve Trolley connects commuters with parking at the Municipal Parking Lot, while the E-Line and B-Line Trolley routes connect large office buildings with more parking located in the Warehouse District, Campus District, and Flats. However, despite these options, traffic and congestion even within these parking lots are inevitable. For a more secure, private, and affordable parking option, consider WhereiPark. You can use our free interactive map to browse, compare, and book secure monthly parking spaces exclusive to WhereiPark.
Cleveland Parking Statistics
- Flexible spending accounts allow commuters to use pre-tax dollars to pay for their transit and parking costs
- GCRTA’s “Smile and Ride Free” Trolleys offer a quick free free way to get around Downtown Cleveland. You can also use the Transit App to get real-time information about trolley arrival times.
- 70.1% drive their own car alone, 10.2% carpool with others, 10.1% take mass transit
- A parking ticket in Cleveland can range from $25 to $250 based on the infraction. ie. parking in a handicap space when you're not permitted can get you a ticket for $250
- There are 1.19 vehicles for every household in Cleveland