Monthly Parking in International District
Monthly Parking Rates in International District (Seattle)The monthly parking rates in Seattle range from $50 to $310. Compare best parking rates on our website and book parking at a price that works best for you.
Book Monthly Parking in International DistrictReview monthly parking offers in International District that are available at the moment and select the right spot that meets your requirements. If you can't find a good parking option now, check back later as new parking spots become available in Seattle every week.
|Translation missing: en.1311 12th Avenue South||$210.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|Translation missing: en.828 Rainier Ave S||$1,200.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|Translation missing: en.400 S Jackson St||4th Ave S and S Jackson St.||$250.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|Translation missing: en.1st Ave||$216.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|Translation missing: en.303 10th Ave||$225.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|Translation missing: en.1011 East Terrace St||$200.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|Translation missing: en.914 East Terrace||$125.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
Information About Parking in Seattle
Parking in Seattle isn’t getting any easier as the city grows. The pressing need for street parking is balanced against business requirements, traffic flow and the desire to protect residential streets. So while there are plenty of free and paid street parking spots in Seattle, they can be hard to find and inconsistent in availability, with parking restrictions in force at certain times of day, certain days of the week, or along certain routes. The cost of parking in Seattle can also vary widely, from as little as $0.50 an hour to over $20 an hour.
International District Parking Statistics
- Seattle has 1.6 million parking spots for its 725,000 residents, which equates to 5.2 spots per household.
- Nearly a third of all these spots are in purpose-built garages, and another third are on-street parking.
- However, Seattle drivers spend an average of 57 hours looking for parking every year - compared to a national average of 17 hours.
- Seattle has a strict 72-hour rule, where parking on any street for longer than 3 days is prohibited.
- Parking tickets range from $44 to $450.