Spots near Pearl District
Search Your Exact Location
Pearl District Parking Statistics
- The average daily parking cost in Portland is $15
- There are approximately 8,500 parking meters in Portland
- There were 11,419,406 parking meter transactions in 2014 and 2015.
- On a typical workday, a peak of 85% of parking spaces are occupied
- Turnover of on-street parking spaces is relatively low, with average length of stays ranging from 2.5 hours to 3.5 hours
- Building permit data for mixed use buildings show that developers built one stall for every two new residential units
Pearl District Parking FAQs
1. What are the advantages of monthly parking?
There are many advantages to monthly parking. Convenience, time-saved, reliability, and cost-effectiveness are the primary benefits of renting a parking space as opposed to street parking, daily parking, or hourly parking.
2. Is parking free in Portland today?
In all districts parking is free at meters (except at city parks) on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. Parking paystations are programmed not to accept payment on holidays.
3. Is parking free on Sundays in Portland?
Downtown parking meters are in effect and have to be paid from 8 a.m. to 7 pm Monday through Saturday and from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Sunday, unless otherwise posted. The current rate for on-street parking in the Downtown district is $1.60 per hour.
4. How much does it cost to park in downtown Portland?
Monthly parking in and around downtown Portland can range anywhere from $150/month to $260/month dependent on the location and amenities of the lot.