Monthly Parking in Navy Yard
View monthly parking in Navy Yard using this interactive map
Exact Location Parking SearchEnter the address, close to where you want to find monthly parking options. Our system will show parking spots that are in close proximity to your location of interest. Use this search field to find monthly parking in the Navy Yard or anywhere in the US.
Monthly Parking Rates in Navy Yard
Book Monthly Parking in Navy Yard
|1345 South Capitol Street SW||$225.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|1100 2nd Place SE||$225.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|601 L Street SE||$200.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|1100 First Street SE||$200.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
View Monthly Parking Close to Navy YardFollow the links below to find monthly parking offers in other areas in or around Navy Yard
Other Types of Parking in Navy Yard
Information About Parking in Washington D.C.
Navy Yard Parking Statistics
- A recent study found that Washington is the seventh worst city in the U.S. for parking.
- There are just 18,700 on-street metered spots in the city, for over 660,000 residents.
- There are 105,000 residential parking spaces for permit holders.
- There are 3.29 parking lots per 1000 commuter vehicles.
- The average daily rate for a parking garage spot in Washington is $19.
- On average, a parking ticket is issued every 20 seconds, and can range from $20 to $500.
- Washington drivers paid almost $100 million in parking tickets in 2017.
Navy Yard Parking FAQs
1. What are the advantages of monthly parking?
The advantages of monthly parking almost speak for themselves: saved time and frustration in searching for a spot, convenience, and cost-effectiveness. Arranging a monthly spot also means you can prioritize the factors that most concern you, like security.
2. How do I book a parking spot via WhereiPark?
Booking a parking spot with WhereiPark is very simple. Take a look at our interactive map of the city, and search for available spaces either by area or address. You’ll see markers show up on the map, denoting available monthly spots, and you can view each listing in detail by clicking on it. Browse your options until you find one that suits your needs, then click on the booking link. You’ll need to log in (or create your account), making sure your vehicle details are correct. Then simply enter payment information, select a start date, and book! Once your booking is confirmed by the lot owner, you’ll receive full instructions on how to access the space.
3. How much is monthly parking in the Navy Yards?
Monthly parking in the Navy Yards typically range anywhere between $200 to $250 per month.
4. Is there free parking at the National Mall?
Parking garages are available near the National Mall throughout downtown. Free, all-day parking is available along Ohio Drive, SW which is along the Potomac River south of the Lincoln Memorial, and in Lots A, B, and C south of the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, however some may have restriction on how many hours you can park for free.